Software Engineer (.NET)
Place of employment:
BG/Nis or Remote
Application due date:
Open until filled
Type of employment:
Full time job
We’re looking for a software developer to join our InsurTech team, helping us drive the projects across our business domain. Someone who is excited about launching new products and features into production. Who can work autonomously and isn’t afraid to try new technologies. Who can deliver enterprise-level project solutions for our clients. Who doesn’t back down from the challenges of scale. Someone who will be on the ground floor helping us build the foundation for an impactful company.
For your team you will:
- Develop, integrate, and test complex enterprise applications
- Work with other developers and an architect to critique and modify the system architecture and create solutions for technical problems that arise
- Implement best practices to continually increase performance and scalability
- Review code and pull requests to ensure product and design specifications are met
- Work with product teams to refine specs and timelines
Now for some specifics:
- You are highly proficient in C# – .NET and MySQL
- Extras under your belt such as Angular will put you over the top
- You bring in a deep knowledge of agile software development tools like Git and Jira
- You have an understanding of code testing, continuous integration and deployment practices and are capable of both structuring and writing clean, maintainable code
- You have the ability to communicate in English at an upper-intermediate level
- You are a DOer. Hands-on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You get things done
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar is a plus
Your future job environment offers you:
- Multilayered Compensation Package
- Flexible Work Environment
- Remote Work
- Flexible Working Hours
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Private Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Program
- Learning and Development
- Personal budget for professional development
- Professional and soft skills training and education
- Various other perks:
- Baby bucks for all new parents and a 10-day paternity leave
- Special gifts for employees (New Year, Birthday etc.)
How do we work
We are an agile and talented product team who like to use test-driven development, continuous integration, short development cycles, and code review. We have a lot on our roadmap for the next few years.
Are you ready to join us and work with us on innovative projects?
More about us
Here at OIP Robotics, we do InsurTech solutions. Our world is packed with complexity and diversity. We develop our own products, co-develop solutions with our US and UK partners and bring the innovation to the insurance industry. And we need you to join us in this quest.
Last but not Least
Our software engineers are at the heart of that innovation, building platforms, services, tools and
infrastructure. We will rely on you, our new developer, to craft elegant and extensible solutions at scale. To implement and coach the team on modern frameworks and tech that make enterprise software a joy to interact with.
Join our innovative community.