Place of employment:
BG/Nis or Remote
Application due date:
Open until filled
Type of employment:
Full time job
Apply for a job
We’re looking for a software developer to join our InsurTech team, helping us drive the projects across our business domain. Someone who is excited about launching new products and features into production. Who can work autonomously and isn’t afraid to try new technologies. Who can deliver enterprise-level project solutions for our clients. Who doesn’t back down from the challenges of scale. Someone who will be on the ground floor helping us build the foundation for an impactful company.
What do we offer
- Extras under your belt, such as Python, Node.Js will put you over the top
- Experience with the .NET framework is a plus
- You have experience building core services and applications from the ground up
- You bring in a deep knowledge of agile software development tools like Git and Jira
- Solid understanding of code testing, continuous integration and deployment practices
- You care just as much about the product itself as the technology that powers it
- You are capable of both structuring and writing clean, maintainable code
- You have the ability to communicate in English at an upper-intermediate level
- Hands-on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You get things done. You are a DOer
- Enthusiasm for working with a high-profile, corporate culture. We ship products on a weekly basis, with tight schedules, small teams, and a large user base
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar would be very nice to have
How do we work
We are an agile and talented product team who like to use test-driven development, continuous integration, short development cycles, and code review. We have a lot on our roadmap for the next few years.
Are you ready to join us and work with us on innovative projects?
More about us
Here at OIP Robotics, we do InsurTech solutions. Our world is packed with complexity and diversity. We develop our own products, co-develop solutions with our US and UK partners and bring the innovation to the insurance industry. And we need you to join us in this quest.
Last but not Least
Our software engineers are at the heart of that innovation, building platforms, services, tools and
infrastructure. We will rely on you, our new developer, to craft elegant and extensible solutions at scale. To implement and coach the team on modern frameworks and tech that make enterprise software a joy to interact with.
Join our innovative community.