Place of employment:
BG/Nis or Remote
Application due date:
Type of employment:
Full time job
Apply for a job
As OIPR Robotics, we know where we want to go. We want to be more agile, quicker to react, and more effective. We want to deliver exceptional customer experiences, take advantage of new technologies to cut costs, improve quality, efficiency and transparency, and build value. OIP Robotics is a business technology company serving the InsurTech and Insurance area with top-quality solutions. We are looking to strengthen our RPA consultancy line, focused on optimizing client network through digital innovation and automation. The right person will contribute to a business model that seeks the opportunity to utilize digital technology such as robotics process automation(RPA), AI and standardization. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
Your Mission: As an RPA developer you will provide solution designs to customers throughout the deployment and get involved in testing and delivering technical training to the clients in the US.
Some of the stuff you’ll do at OIPR:
- Participate in Solution Design and provide Automation Design, during POCs and project implementation phase
- Detailed process evaluation and documentation standards
- Help gather project requirements. Collaborate with Ops SME for creation of the automation and defining validation criteria
- Create, test and validate Automation Solutions and Scripts
- Develop workflows and custom activities using C# when necessary
- Adhere to Automation Good Practices – review and provide suggestions to update the same
- Take responsibility for the overall testing cycles
- Peer review of scripting done by fellow automation engineers
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients
Preferably, this is what you were doing before joining us:
- You delivered more than 10 end to end automation solutions
- RPA Tool agnostic. We work with several RPA solutions from entrants to top tier solution
- Used best practices in documenting your solutions (such as PDD, SDD and infrastructural documentation)
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow automation tools
- Familiar with .NET, including C#, VB.NET
- Familiar with Machine Learning and AI concepts in the context of automation
- Maintained all the documentation like TDD and process trackers
- Developed a strong business acumen. You are able to talk to the business users, reveal underlying processes and business objectives, and craft the best automation approach.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
One of our clients, a leading wholesaler on the E&S market, had difficulties
keeping up with hundreds of daily rece.